PURPOSE, VISION, VALUES AND MISSION STATEMENT
TCMC exists to give glory to God through His Son, Jesus Christ, worshiping Him, serving Him and declaring Him to others in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Our vision is that TCMC will be a united body of Great Commission Christians committed to building Christ’s church in the Greater Binghamton area, as well as, influencing the advance of the gospel worldwide through promotion, support and participation.
We value a commitment to...
- Worship which includes Bible knowledge, prayer and obedience to God’s calling which results in a biblically principled church and an attitude of cooperation. (Acts. 2:42-43; Phil. 2:2-5)
- Spiritual Unity based on God’s Grace. (Acts 2:44; Rom. 5:1-2; cp. Phil. 2:2-5)
- an atmosphere of Love in Action which includes encouragement, caring and sharing. (Acts 2:45; Gal. 6:10; Heb. 10:24; cp. 1 Tim. 5:7-8)
- our Personal and Church Families and Christian Fellowship accepting the biblical models of the family and the church. (Acts 2:46; Gen. 2:22-24; Gen. 1:28; Eph. 2:19-22; Eph. 4:15-16)
- Win the Lost through the power of the Holy Spirit using the gospel message. (Acts 2:47; Mt. 28:19; Acts 1:8)
- Biblical Education of all believers which includes nurturing to maturity, equipping for ministry and victory over Satan. (Acts 2:42; Eph. 4:11-13; Eph. 6:10-18)
The mission of TCMC is to know Jesus Christ: exalt Him as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer and Coming King; and complete His Great Commission through the actions of...
- Believing on Jesus Christ and in all He has said through His word, the Bible
- Worshiping Christ, exalting Him in all the fullness of His Person
- Evangelizing lost people with the gospel
- Discipling believers to maturity in Christ
- Equipping believers to serve Christ’s body, the church, and to reach lost people
- Sending those equipped into the harvest to complete Christ’s Commission and hasten His return
- Yielding always to the Holy Spirit in our lives, our worship and our ministry
- ...reflecting our Core Values.